01 June 2011
Finnish Institute of Occupational Health, FIOH, is a research and specialist organization in the field of occupational health and safety.
Our strategic goals are:
- The management of occupational health hazards at work as part of management practices and corporate risk management
- Innovative, regenerative and healthy work communities
- Each citizen equipped to ensure his or her occupational safety, health and well-being
- Providing authorities with information for promoting occupational health and safety
- Smoothly flowing work processes, safe and easy to use working methods and tools
- Solutions for increasing participation in work life
- Controlling new occupational hazards, exploiting new opportunities.